How do I book my week?
Owners wishing to book their week are able to contact member services at email@example.com or by phone at 1.800.665.5858. In order to book your week your maintenance fees must be current and the year you are wishing to book must be paid in advance.
How can I pay my maintenance fees?
As a non profit organization, we prefer that you mail a cheque to reduce the costs of credit card fees which can cost tens of thousands of dollars annually thus increasing your maintenance fees. Please mail your cheque to:
#100 – 3237 King George Blvd
V4B 1B7 Canada
Alternatively, you are able to pay over the phone by credit card with someone from our member service team.
When are maintenance fees due?
Maintenance fees are due January 1 every year. If you have not received a statement by mid December, please contact us by phone or email. All of our billing is done electronically through email so keep an eye on your junk mail and remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
Can I rent extra time on top of my week?
Absolutely! There are a few options for this; bonus time, bonus week and member rental. If you are looking to stay for a very specific date we recommend you book member rental time at your preferred member rental rate.
What is Bonus Time?
Bonus time is a perk for members only. Bonus time can be booked within 14 days of the check in date and is to be used by members or direct family members. No exceptions. Please contact us directly for the cost of Bonus Time (email@example.com).
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately there are no pets allowed in the units due to strata bylaws. We love our furry friends just as much as you do, and understand not wanting to leave them behind. Here are some recommended boarding kennels you can leave your pets at while you vacation.
1) Alpine Dogs – www.alpinedogs.ca – (604) 902-9663
2) Whistler Dog Sitting – www.whistlerdogsitting.com – (604) 967-3221
3) Cozy Mountain Pet Resort, Pemberton – Cats and Dogs – (604) 894-1561
4) Ruff Stuff Dog Services, Squamish – www.ruffstuff.ca – (604) 722-0673
5) Ruth’s Pet Hotel, Pemberton – Cats and Dogs – www.ruthspethotel.ca – (604) 894-5466
For information on dog minders, check out the classifieds in Whistler’s local Newsmagazine, Pique –classifieds.piquenewsmagazine.
What is the minimum guest age?
Guests need to be 25 and over in order to check in. Someone over the age of 25 needs to stay the entire duration of your stay.
My plans have changed and I am no longer to make it for my week. What are my options?
We understand, life happens… There are multiple options available to you should you not be able to make it for your scheduled week.
- Rent it! We have an amazing team here ready and willing to rent your week out for you on your behalf. We work around the clock ensuring that our rates are competitive and that you get the best chance at renting your time. This is not a guaranteed service, however we do our very best to rent your time for you. Best part is you don’t have to do a thing. There are no liabilities to you, and you are able to use our OTAs (online travel agency) with our trusted ratings. This gives you that much more of a better chance at renting your time out stress free. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Trade it! There are multiple trading companies that will take your week and exchange it to you for time elsewhere. Who would have thought that you are able to stay virtually anywhere in the world with your Powders Edge membership? We recommend using DAE Exchange or RCI Weeks. Both are well known exchange companies that we trust. Please be very careful when using unknown trading companies as there are many scams out there unfortunately.
- Gift it! Who wouldn’t want a week stay at Powders Edge? We happily allow for you to have guests stay during your booked time. Please note that a $25 guest fee must be paid in advance to add a guest name to your reservation. Also, if there will be multiple occupants and housekeeping is required then appropriate fees will apply. Please note: Your guests are your responsibility. Any damages that may occur will be your responsibility to pay, as well as any associated fees with noise complaints or additional cleaning fees (ex: smoking in the unit, trashed room, missing items…) Please be sure the person that will be staying on your behalf is someone that you would trust in your home, and treat it as their own.